Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Due to the Covid-19 situation we have implemented additional procedures to achieve maximum safety for our patients and team. We would live to review some of these changes with you, and highlight how they will modify your visit with us:
▪ Our office will call to confirm your appointment and to also notify you to call from the parking lot upon arrival (before entering the office).
▪ We ask that only the patient come into the office for the visit unless accompanying a minor
▪ Upon entering the office, please use the hand sanitizer available at the front desk.
▪ Your temperature will be taken and you will fill out a form with a few screening questions.
▪ We have removed magazines, children’s toys, etc. from the reception room.
▪ Prior to oral health procedures, we will ask you to use a mouth rinse.
▪ We have installed Super HEPA UV air purifiers that are tested to trap and kill a corona virus.
▪ Our team has added additional steps to sanitize treatment rooms, and we have added significantly to our PPE (personal protective equipment).
▪ Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. There may be slight delays due to these new protocols, and we sincerely appreciate your patience.
We are happy to answer any further questions you may have about the steps we take to keep all patients and team safe in our practice. We value your trust and loyalty, and we look forward to continuing serving you.